Get more for your money with these shopping, dining and traveling discounts
- NY’s New Baking Examiner has posted a round up of Manhattan bakery-treats for under $1. Just like the olden days!
- Over at Daily Candy, America’s on Sale, all of it. Go “glamping” in Montana at Paw’s Up; wine taste in Mendocino; or learn the hula at the Fairmont Orchid in Hawaii, all at discounted rates.
- Manhattan User’s Guide (aka MUG) rounds up this week’s deepest designer discounts with sample sales from Yigal Azrouël, the Olsen twins’ Elizabeth & James, Theory, Escada and White + Warren. Happy bargain-hunting.
- And for beauty deals and steals, check out my list of product promos and in-salon discounts and this post about “Blowouts and Brows” at Bloomingdale’s this Friday May 15th.
- T.G.I. Friday’s is offering 16 salads and sandwiches, including nine newbies, for $5 through May 31.
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro has five new menu items for under $10: Hunan Pork, Mandarin Chicken, Hong Kong Beef with Snow Peas, Shanghai Shrimp with Garlic Sauce, and Canton Chicken and Mushrooms.
- For South Floridians, the Miami Herald has a list of local dining deals including price reductions at The Crab House and The Grill on the Alley.
- A variety of Kids Eat Free freebies in Maryland and across the country.
Leave a Reply