Mariel here. Who says there’s no such thing as a free lunch? This week, the NYC culinary powers-that-be are offering an unusually generous outpouring of free food, drinks and snacks. I say, keep it coming – I’m tired of paying for things.
- Your morning cuppa: Online delivery site SeamlessWeb.com is giving away 150,000 cups of coffee in Manhattan during the month of February. This week, they’re in Midtown East; next week, they’ll be in Midtown West. For a complete list of dates and locations, click here. And, for SeamlessWeb newbies, you can earn $5 off your first personal order – just enter FREECOFFEE at checkout.
- Burrito Burrito: Oaxaca Mexican Grill (245 Park Avenue @ 47th Street) is offering a coupon for a free burrito that’s valid now thru March. (via MidtownLunch).
- Cheese please: Fromage-philes rejoice! Artisanal (2 Park Ave between 32nd and 33rd) is offering a free cheese plate with any entree order now thru March 4th. (via BlackboardEats)
- I Scream: Pizza joint Golosi (Park Ave between 41st and 42nd) is doling out free scoops of strawberry gelato on February 12th. (via GrubStreet)
- Chocoholic: Feb 8th thru the 14th, redeem this “text” coupon for an $.08 chocolate cake from Market Cafe (496 Ninth Ave @ 38th Street).
- Surf and Surf: The Mermaid Oyster Bar (79 MacDougal Street) is throwing a lobster fest: Feb 1st thru Feb 8th, the quaint seafood joint is charging $20 for a lobster roll, Old Bay fries and a Blue Point beer (tax and tip not included). Visit TastingTable for more details.