Salted Dark Chocolate Pretzel Turtles
Makes about 10-12 Turtles
6-oz dark chocolate chunks or morsels (semi-sweet also works): $3.19
30 mini pretzels, crumbled – $1.79
Handful of dried cherries, currants or cranberries – $3.19
Sea salt crystals – stock
Grand total assuming well-stocked kitchen: $8.17
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spritz with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In the microwave, melt the dark chocolate in a glass bowl (do this slowly and gently in 15-second increments, stirring between every round).
3. Gently fold the crumbled pretzels and dried cherries into the melted dark chocolate.
4. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Refrigerate for 1-hour before serving.